I always loved the Music since my childhood, but unfortunately I didn’t learn to play any instrument, So I began to search for musics that refill my emptiness of not playing an instrument….
One day, exactly at night of 21-October-2018, that surprising day! I was searching about something on Youtube I don’t remember what was it, and while searching I saw a Youtube Recommendation -was like youtube had know what my soul needs I can’t believe- about “Toccata and fugue in d minor Bmv 565″.
This Famous piece by J.S Bach really really did something incredible in me I don’t know how to describe it, but when I listened to the music, it gave me Chills and a lot of goosebump and I was going to cry (while the music is an organ music so it will never be an emotional music)…..
So from that Scary amazing day, I began to love the classical music a lot♡ and begin my searches about every composer from the BAROQUE period and musics from that precious period….and here I am with my soundtracks that everyday I discover more and more about the old classical music and God gifts to the Humanity with the old composers that they will never be forgettable -for me-..
- Vivaldi: The Four Seasons, Concerto No. 1 in E Major, RV 269 'Spring' | Classical Music
- Vivaldi: The Four Seasons, Concerto No. 3 in F Major, RV 293 'Autumn' | Classical Music
- Adagio - Johann Sebastian Bach
- Toccata, Adagio, and Fugue in C Major BWV 564
- Johann Sebastian Bach Overture No. 1 - Passepied
- JS Bach - Kommst du nun, Jesu vom Himmel herunter BWV 650, par Bine Bryndorf
- Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73 Adagio Un Poco Mosso